My guest today is Bridget Harris, CEO of You Can Book Me and former political adviser to the UK’s deputy Prime Minister.
In our conversation we discussed:
- Bridget’s background as a senior political advisor
- How she transitioned from that role to running a software company
- The effectiveness and ethics of direct action (and Extinction Rebellion)
- Climate problems as a tragedy of the commons (with examples)
- Jeff Bezos vs. Bill Gates
Here are the direct links to resources mentioned in the episode: